Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Black friday

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  STreetz 5.0 
#1 ·
since its black friday tomorow what are you getting for your car if you're gettin anything for your car. wheels, exhuast, tires, etc.. and happy holidays!

#24 ·
Sears didn't have (really never had) the stool, though Kmart has the same one for the same price if I really want it. Autogeek has 25% off and free shipping so another order placed and I am set

#11 ·
TTR upper motor mount. I may possibly buy the Boomba Racing short shifter tomorrow while it's on sale (if the send me a beanie with it i may be slightly more influenced to buy.) I haven't decided yet as I already have the cobb bracket. I think in total with the shifter and bracket it'd put it at a 60 something % reduction which would be INSANE. but i dont really care to have it yet so i may wait a while til i have money

#13 ·
Had a little shopping spree at edgeautosport. CP-e is 20% off!!!

CP-e SS catted dp
CP-e Austenite Catback
CP-e FMIC
CP-e Hot pipe
CP-e Cold pipe with integrated BOV flange and a Tial BOV
CP-e Intake with Dry Filter

I also picked up the JBR solid shifter bushings and got in on the group buy for the gunmetal Enkei RPF1's through oakos.

I am so broke now, what's the lottery up to?

#17 ·
Anyone want to buy me car parts lol.

#18 ·
forreal. Nagua?! i'll gladly spend some of your money for you! only a few dollars!

#19 ·
I want the cobb cbe so bad. The only good thing is that is what i normalLy pay bc of military lol.

#21 ·
Still haven't gotten my EdgeAuto coupon code. :''(

#26 ·
Ordered a Steeda shifter bracket and JBR shifter bushings. Going to order an SCT X3 from Torrie soon! I need to get out to the track to baseline before mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.