I've had alot of free time at work lately so I decided to mess around with the sheer, the brake and some powder coat. I grabbed some scrap pieces of 060 aluminum, cut them down to size with the sheer, then I bent them on the brake. I taped the pieces together to see the shape of the box and to test fit into the car. I had planned on having my boss weld the box together for me since I am a novice welder, but I really wanted to do the entire project by myself so I decided to make some brackets and rivet the box together instead. Once I test fit everything together with the brackets, I match drilled them, then powder coated everything satin black. The last step of the box was to rivet everything together. Then I decided make a top for the box, I found some aluminum mesh and some threaded angled pieces I could rivet to the inside top corners of the box so I could secure the mesh top with screws.
I'm fairly happy with how it turned out
+1 if you ever decide to make a batch