Ford Focus ST Forum banner

who wants a big wang? gt style rear wing risers to be made

24K views 52 replies 37 participants last post by  VenomousSVT 
#1 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Car Yellow

Looking to see what kind of interest is out there for a big wang, i know i want one.
I found someone on instagram @bmspec that could make these wing risers a reality. no more hagered diy stuff. and at a decent price. the more interest there is the better the price i would imagen. there are still lots of details to iron out but hopefully with some more interest it will move along faster. @bmspec has already begun making lots of aero pieces for a few other cars, im trying to get the focus on their, help me out:focus-st-smilie:

See less See more
#5 ·
Kill it with fire.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kdub085
#18 ·
#8 ·
I guess I am the only one wondering why you are posting about "wangs" in the appearance section :banana:

#10 ·
View attachment 116552
Looking to see what kind of interest is out there for a big wang, i know i want one.
I found someone on instagram @bmspec that could make these wing risers a reality. no more hagered diy stuff. and at a decent price. the more interest there is the better the price i would imagen. there are still lots of details to iron out but hopefully with some more interest it will move along faster. @bmspec has already begun making lots of aero pieces for a few other cars, im trying to get the focus on their, help me out:focus-st-smilie:
Photo caption Happy

#20 ·
thats a whole lotta' wang .... i am looking at this, and can only think of the Subaru meme's with people eating noodles off them like a table top.

Reactions: FostMadness
#21 ·
#26 ·
No wonder why so many people talk **** about you forum ****s. My very first post. Maybe I put it wrong section. Maybe I did it too early. Without having all the data to back it up. But that's why I said just looking to see if there is any interest. Not what do you think about this. Take a step back and look at what I'm doing than look at what your doing.... I'm trying to help if any one is interested keep the pm's coming and forget about these dull losers that think there is only one way a car should be.

#29 ·
#28 ·
someone forgot to smoke alotofchronic this morning and is in a bad mood I suppose.

and FWIW.. it it WAS in fact our first post then it would have been better to post in the introduce yourself thread. And this is the real world, everyone has opinions. I hear people talk trash about my wing risers all the time, but it doesnt bother me, its really their opinion. I would suggest growing some thicker skin, not everyone has to agree, and not everyone will. But you gotta not get so butthurt over something so silly. If it gets to you that bad, unsubscribe from the thread and move on.. ive had to do it before as well.. Its all part of being the bigger man.

#31 ·
Needs to be adjustable. 5 degrees for the track and 8 degrees or more for autocross, Really for the die hards or the complete posers. True aero for my focus is in the future there are so many other things to spend cash on now to go faster like fixing the over heating issue. Remember if you do the wing you have to do the front or it will be unbalanced. I could not find if the rally innovations one is adjustable or not. Thanks for looking into products to go faster on the track.

#33 ·
I feel same way you do if they don't like it they should keep there mouth shut !! they actually take there time to say they don't like something should tell you a little about them just my 2 cents !!

#34 ·
I mean I autocross my car a lot, and schedule to track it a couple times a year. Like ithers mentioned there are so many other things to perfect and improve upon before jumping to the conc that a big ass wing with no data behind it is needed.

Once you have done everything to be done with cooling, suspension, brakes, power... Then think about a wing. Until then it's ridic to think that this is the solution to faster track times.

Anyways I shouldn't have said what I said but what I said above I strongly stand by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.