We've been busy...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Damond Motorsports
  • 1 Post By Fuxalt
  • 1 Post By aaronc7

Thread: We've been busy...

is damondmotorsports.com

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've been busy...

Hi y'all! We've been quite busy since getting our ST working on product development and testing. Excited to take some time and post some threads and updates on what we've been working on and testing the past few months.

Since picking up the ST, we've began development on a rear motor mount(soon to be released), a pedal spacer(soon to be released), and transmission mount(currently in beta testing). Keep an eye out for threads on all those in particular!

A little info on our ST build. We picked the car up for product development and testing, and because of that, I've been putting it through quite some abuse. The car has seen a couple trackdays so far, and will be hitting the track again this Friday for more testing. With track testing, it allows us to see how our products perform under higher stresses than during normal street driving. We'll never release a product until it's seen some form of motorsports to vet it. Plus the ST is fun as hell around a road course.

Our car started stock, and I've been upgrading it as needed to perform better and more consistently around a road course. I'll be doing a continuing blog build of the car on our website, our first post is here: https://damondmotorsports.com/blogs/...n-the-focus-st

Expect to see more of us here on the forums!

Last edited by Damond Motorsports; 06-06-2017 at 12:39 PM.
    Fuxalt, jodeloco and elyk864 like this.

is "Moderating" all the
    beers ;)

Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Amazing mounts! Down the line I will have to end up getting the RMM although not in the cards right now. Keep up the great work!
    Damond Motorsports likes this.
    Engine Cobb APV3- 93 Stratified Tuned CP-E Stage 2 RMM Damond Motorsports PSM Steeda Intake Box with filter/Gen 1 Depo "Son of Beast" 3.5" FMIC MBRP Pro Series Catback Exhaust MBRP 3" Catless Downpipe Forge BOV
    Shift Boosted Designs Trans/Shift Bushings Breedt Shift Arm Anarchy Motive Shift Knob Ford Racing Short Shifter
    Visual Velossa Tech Wing Risers DMB Green Emblems Shift boot re-stitched Green Steering wheel enameled green Engine Covers and Calipers Panted Green Green Fog Light Bulbs Smoked LED Tail Lights Boosted Designs Mud Flaps Visual Garage Shark Fin
    Suspension Proline 901 18x8 ET40 Cooper Zeon RS3-S tires Hawk Sector 27 rotors Hawk HPS pads

I spend too much of my life on FST! aaronc7's Avatar
    is needing the v8 powa

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any details on the pedal spacer? Does it differentiate itself at all from the current offerings? While I haven't bought or used one yet.. from pics I have seen it almost seems like the current ones would raise the ghes pedal too high, making any heel-toe type action difficult under heavy braking.
    Damond Motorsports likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holding my breath waiting for the rmm to be released.

Sponsored Links