Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Wheeldude stock Grids in 5x108

61K views 189 replies 52 participants last post by  FocuzMan 
#1 · (Edited)
WheelDude.com | Rota Grids - In stock and ready to ship!!

Hello everyone! We are new to this community and heard there's a high demand for 5x108 wheels. Below are some of the ones that we carry. We are also more than happy to set up group buys for other styles. It will require a minimum order of 3 sets before they can be made and all wheels will need to be identical in size/color and offset. Typically turn around time is about 12 weeks. We hope that we can satisfy your wheel needs!

Grids 18x8.5 +42 5x108 Flat Black

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Auto part

Grids 18x8.5 +42 5x108 Hyper Black

Grid 18x9.5 +38 5x108 Flat Black

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

Grid 18x9.5 +38 5x108

Cysco's ST on Grids 18x9.5 +38

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Motor vehicle

We also have Grids in 17x8 +40 4x108 for the Fiesta guys

Grid 17x8 +40 4x108 Flat Black
Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

Danny's Fiesta ST on Grids 17x8 +48
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Automotive design

If you have any questions feel free to shoot us a PM or give us a call in the shop at 510 252 1111. We are open M-F 10am-5pm PST.

Thanks!

-Tommy

Attachments

See less See more
#77 ·
How accurate is the shipping on your page?

I'm interested in a set of the 18x9.5 wheels just wondering how bad the damage would be shipped to Calgary, Alberta, Canada

#80 ·
So tempting

#89 ·
Hey Wheeldude

Thanks for the great service. Definitely love the 9.5 wheels size, they are growing on me everyday.

Got a technical question for you. It seems like everyone is selling 12x1.50 sized lug nuts for the ST, but I bought the Lug Options 20 pcs. 12 x 1.25 Wheeltek Splinedrive Lugs - Chrome option when I bought the wheels under the drop down menu.

Is this size correct? Just checking to be sure.

#91 ·
Just ordered my Grids in 18x8.5 hyper black last week! I know everyone runs the 9.5's so I guess it will feel nice to look a little different.

Reactions: Cysco00
#101 ·
So am I going to be the 2nd in the world with 8.5 hyper blacks? That would be cool too.

#105 ·
I'm going to order some hyper blacks as soon as I hear back from these guys to see if they are still available. I am going to do a staggered set or all 9.5". Are you guys running stock tires on the 9.5" setup?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.