Ford Focus ST Forum banner

DeezCupz 100% Powder Coated 30oz RTIC Stainless Steel Tumbler/Cup $50 Shipped

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Duece McCracken 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, how do you show ST pride when you are sitting at a desk at work, standing around at a bbq or hanging out on cruise night? Come on everyone, what better way to show pride in our ST's than a pimpin powder coated cup!!

30oz tumblers with up to 2 logos and or names for $50 shipped to continental U.S.

These cups are 100% powder coated.

Please message me with any questions you may have. Price for tumbler with 3 logos would normally sell for $70 shipped.. I have dropped my own cups and have yet to have one chip or crack and have heard the same from numerous others I've done cups for. I can do different logos. Some logos I can't do but it doesn't hurt to ask.

So what are you waiting for? Order your cup today!!!

I use Rtic cups/koozies/bottles and prismatic powder coat.

A bit about me.. I do this on the side as a hobby in my garage. I work full-time about 50 hrs per week but I really enjoy powder coating.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Interested please pm me

#18 ·
Ok, so I have been working with Deezcupz. Rest assured, a great vendor to work with. In fact I have a few more things cooking up for the future. Near future actually, lol.

No worries guys, custom goods at great prices.

Pics will follow tomorrow, from Carlisle Ford Nationals, with the best of friends who were brought together via this forum, and a passion for the focus ST. Coming soon to paperback...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.