Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Arizona/Phoenix Spotted Thread

139K views 1K replies 102 participants last post by  TheItalian 
#1 ·
Guys lets see how big this thread gets....
You/we will post on here When and Where you saw what ST. If it was you that somebody saw, let us know!!!
Please keep it clean and try to Stay on the subject.... hahaaa.....
Happy Spotting...

#12 ·
Saw a yellow St with forum sticker at native new yorker tonight. Ray and I 10

#13 ·
That was me. I saw yours too when I left!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

#15 ·
There is a red and a blue STs parked in Tyler structure ASU. The red one is always very close to me.

#18 ·
There is a performance blue ST that parks over across the street from shea hospital right at about where 92nd street turns into mountain view. Assuming that person works there cause I see it almost daily when I am at work....

#19 ·
If you see a car parked somewhere on a repeat basis, and believe this is the persons workplace or home, I would suggest not calling out the location. Threads like these are excellent places for thieves to shop for cars. Please do everyone a favor and help protect the other owner by not posting a location in this manner.

#21 ·
Spotted bone stock Tangerine Scream ST July 8th around 5PM in the SEARS parking lot of Superstition Springs Mall. I was parked in same lot. I think I passed the owner as I was coming out the door. Was a female. I think she had a child with her.

#23 ·
Spotted a PB going south on the 303 between wadell and northern. At around 2

#25 ·
spotted an OW this morning heading into the phoenix sonoran preserve as I was exiting.

#26 ·
I spotted an OW on the US 60 this morning. Dude was looking proper! Then the hit the gas, and my reflection disappeared!

#30 ·
Spotted a TS going west on bell right after litchfield. Around 5:20 pm

#32 ·
RR ST heading north on litchfield just north of camelback around 4:30. I was heading south in my GTO. Figures, the one day I'm not driving the ST i spot someone. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.