Ford Focus ST Forum banner

ST Meet/BBQ/fire at Hero of Canton Enterprises, Easton PA

4K views 60 replies 6 participants last post by  spdandpwr 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's test the tolerance level of my neighbors.

Come on over to my place for brews, BBQ, cigars, a fire, and a chance to use the expansive facilities here at Hero of Canton Enterprises. Guest gearheads will be the master mechanics of Weiner Worx and Duece's Wrenchworx. Come whenever, leave whenever. I have a futon and couch for those who wish to crash. With the amount of beer that will be on hand... plan to sleep over.

Bucks County guys, don't tell me it's too far, I don't want to hear that crap.

October 3rd - 4th

Near the Palmer Park Mall, PM for addy.

Let me know if you plan to stop by, and if you plan to bring anything. BYO parts to install. Feel free to bring your significant other, and tag any other ST dudes that you think may be interested.

@boarder140 @Focust st 2014 @PA_LE @Duece McCracken

#4 ·
I'm free next Saturday. Let's do it then.

Reactions: JayneCobb
#8 ·
Guess I'll have to teach the girlfriend to drive stick by then. <-- that's going to be a lot of work. Lol poor ST.

#9 ·
So what time are we meeting up here?

#10 ·
So apparently there is a metric ***kton of rain headed this way for the weekend. Duece, I don't think you have enough goats to save us from this one.

The question is, do you guys want to come and hang out anyway inside, or should we postpone until the 17th? I have pleanty of indoor space for hanging and smoking, and we can get pizzas or something instead of BBQ.

#12 ·
The weather people said that they can't predict what it's going to do Saturday. Lol that's every day! But they said that there's a chance of showers.

#13 ·
Hmmm, 2 hours away. Would you mind if CT people showed? I know we haven't met you all yet so completely understand if it's a more of a PA thing.

#14 ·
Do you have a garage by chance to maybe do an install on Saturday? @Hero of Canton Enterprises

#22 ·
Cool I will bring my Boomba short shifter and bushings to Install.

#33 ·
Sweet! How's the Tinder game in Easton PA. LOL, I'm I should prepare for the meet and set up my location over there.

Reactions: boarder140
#48 ·
Is it tomorrow yet? I need a dry place to install my short shifter. F this rain! Lol

#53 ·
Noob, lol......young buck! You still have to have the doors open so you have room to work and pull the center console. You should know that seeing how you did this install already. Lol

#58 ·
Yep, had a blast and my car shifts so wonderful now. Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: Duece McCracken
#60 ·
#61 ·
sorry I missed this...ended up waking up at 1230 and had to entertain some girl. Hoes before bros is how the saying goes...wait...lol

In all seriousness, I'll be there next time. Otherwise, you're free to troll every time I post on a thread lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.