Ford Focus ST Forum banner

2015 Ford Focus ST revealed! Pics!!

7K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  b2j2allen1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#7 ·
I like it. Not that different than the existing car. Some subtle differences. The interior upgrades are appreciated but would have liked to see some additional mechanical improvements. Looking forward to seeing it in person to get a better perspective of the size of the grill and the rear valance. The rear doesn't look as good as the current one ut is that a light in the ribbed section? doesn't look flat like just a plain reflector. Looks like if there is to be substantive mechanical changes it will have to come on the RS.

#8 ·
They replaced Ingot Silver, does that make mine rare ? Ha
Wish I could have got a darker shade of silver , I like the smaller stretched tail lights.

#12 ·
Just looked at the interior pic. I have been saying they should have squared off the bottom of the steering wheel since I bought mine. Looks like I might have to upgrade my steering wheel........if it is compatible.

#15 ·
On the outside i'd keep my car, but on the inside i'd like that new center stack and the buttons on the side of the shifter MUCH cleaner.

The other kick in the ass? HID's are now standard on ST2's.

Also i wonder if there'd be any chance of getting the updated steering calibration in '13-'14 Cars.

Inside pic:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Ford motor company

#22 ·
On the outside i'd keep my car, but on the inside i'd like that new center stack and the buttons on the side of the shifter MUCH cleaner.

The other kick in the ass? HID's are now standard on ST2's.

Also i wonder if there'd be any chance of getting the updated steering calibration in '13-'14 Cars.

Inside pic:
View attachment 54923
You might be able to get the steering calibration updated.

I have been having LOTS of steering issues and I'm told that my dealer is waiting on a new calibration from Ford. I think the '15 calibration is what they are waiting on.

#16 ·
That steering wheel is awesome. I like the fat bottomed girls.... and the flat bottomed steering wheels.

#19 ·
I was expecting to be wowed, but I'm a little disappointed. Hate the new rear valance. Don't INCREASE the spans of cheap, rough plastic. That goes for the fog light surrounds too. I'm still on the fence about he new headlights. The new swept shape increases the illusion of movement, but I just prefer the sculpted shape of the old ones. Now, to end on a positive note: The interior looks FANTASTIC. I want that steering wheel in my Ti. The Sync / Radio buttons are shaped and positioned much better for easy reach with your thumb. Everything looks a little cleaner, upscale and better arranged.

#20 ·
Much nicer all around except the ugly rear bumper.

Reactions: TagsxA
#26 · (Edited)
There are lot more options that I am sure the US will not get, just like in the past. Still the number 1 being, no heated windshield. There are several others I am sure that will not make it, but that hs alwasy been my favorite option to use and have, just never in the US market.

No front tow hook
No rear tow hook
no fitted grill for license plate
no rear fog light
no headlight washers
No headlight hight adjusters
Optional seat packages
OEM radio delete option
Emergancy roadside fitted package

Just to name a few.

#27 ·
As others have mentioned...I like the changes to the interior.

Two that stand out to me are the door lock button is actually on the door instead of the center riser, and the 12v power point has been moved forward and closer to the dash. That will come in handy to those that use a radar detector.
The steering wheel controls are a LOT better thought out and I agree on the buttons next to the shifter.

The exterior...meh. I'll keep my 2013.

#30 ·
I love the interior and front end but I am waiting for the RS. I cannot wait for that car but also the potential for mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.