Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Steeda Group Buy Requests

49K views 510 replies 89 participants last post by  tj@steeda 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

We really appreciate the Focus ST community and would like to show our support via a group buy. We're also open to having a group buy once a month if you all are open to that.

So, reply in this thread with the Steeda product you'd like to see as part of a group buy (feel free to include part number/link so other members can see the full product description). We'll gauge interest and decide on the next group buy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Anthony

Ford Focus Parts & Performance - Steeda Autosports - Free Shipping!

#43 ·
Now I'm spooked from purchasing an intercooler soon haha. Do you know when this GB decision will be made? I can be patient, but the suspense is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 ·
I understand you are capable of manufacture, what I want to see, what I WANT is a 1 piece lightweight flywheel. Not a super light, something in the 10-12 pound range, billet steel or Moly (preferred). There is very slim pickings in this regard. I will not mess around with 2 piece mixed metal flywheels as I've seen the dark side of this design and don't particularly care for the change in driving experience caused by going too light.
At any rate, that's what I'm in the market for.

#52 ·
i don't now either.. but ive got credit..LOL

Reactions: bHalls100
#54 ·
I believe the ICs for the 13s/14s still fit our 15s. At least that is what I'm banking on.

#55 ·
yes the steeda will fit the 2015. there are people here running it now

Reactions: Anthony@Steeda
#66 ·
It's definitely a possibility, I'm not sure if it will be the item we pick for this first group buy or if it will be the next one in line. As some have mentioned, we are working as fast as we can to fulfill all open orders, which may push us to select a different product for this group buy while we close out the open orders and replenish our stock.

#63 ·
Because I ordered mine on May 4th and am hoping that in about three weeks I'll finally see it. Ordered via another forum vendor and found out that Steeda was out and had to order new cores. New cores came in but not enough to fill all the orders so I'm assuming those who ordered directly from Steeda got them and those of us who purchased from another vendor had to wait. Or maybe they aren't just filling orders from other vendors and you'll be fine.

But Depo is out of intercoolers, Panda has been out for a long time but now is showing 3 left on the CXR core, and forum members here have mentioned waiting a month for the most recent shipment of Steeda intercoolers.

#68 ·
@Anthony@Steeda
Thanks for updating us! Hoping you make a decision soon!!!!

#70 ·
I need those too.. So I can jump on that as well if the fmic doesn't happen.

#77 ·
What good is an intercooler group buy when you will pay now and not get it until August? #thinkaboutit

#78 ·
#thinkaboutit

Good one @VenomousSVT.

Yeah who would want to wait that long.....Not Me!!!

#79 ·
I want one something fierce.... But I'm pretty irritated that the hood struts that I bought from garageline that said it was in stock is now gonna be here the 3rd week of July! Yay.. A month away.

If I wanted a FMIC now I would NOT be paying for one knowing I'd be waiting over a month for it to show up. I'd just buy the mountune.

#103 ·
Okay, I went to bat for you guys and we will be offering our FMIC 555-3704 as our first group buy item! Pricing will be $449.95 shipped and we would like to cap it at 20, although we can re-evaluate if we need to. These intercoolers have been a fast mover for us so we recommend jumping on board sooner rather than later if you're interested.

Let's start a running list of usernames that are interested right in this thread. I'll then pm each member individually with the one-time use group buy promo code :)

Please let us know if you have any questions!

#104 ·
1. Patcummins

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.