Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Klutch KM20

9K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  PiratesLIFE4ME 
#1 ·
They offer these in 19x8.5 40mm or 45mm offset...anyone know of an ST with them? Can't seem to find one... Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

Really digging the style/looks

See less See more
#7 ·
I agree on the K...but not a deal breaker. I'm happy with my Team Dynamics, but looking for my next set...anthracite now, really feeling bronze on my next set.

#9 ·
#10 ·
#16 ·
No one on the forum has them. I almost pulled the trigger about two months ago but didn't. They'll look amazing. I can photoshop s half decent picture if yall would like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Evolved
#19 ·
I haven't ordered yet. Get paid Friday and will order from klutch republik. I am getting 19x8.5 with 40 offset. I am going to put Nitto invo 245 35r19 tires on them. The owner from klutch told me it takes about 3 days to make custom offsets and then they will be shipped, so if everything goes as planned, ( nothing ever goes as planned!) I should have these bad boys here and mounted at the end of next week!

#22 ·
3days to do custom offsets? They must not be selling much, that's a crazy fast turn around time

#25 ·
If i hadnt just bought 18" tires... it would be damn tempting, but 19's are just pushing the tire cost up eve further lol.

Good luck with these, cant wait to see them on an ST

#36 ·
Once it's dropped some it's gonna look even better! They look great! Glad to see something different!!

Sent from my '16 RS using TapaTalk
Yeah once drop they will look better! I got the sl5 and before I dropped looked like my car was 4x4
Now it's this

Thanks everyone. Dude that is what I was going for, something that looks good but different. There are tons of styles I really like but it seems like 100 other st's have the same rims.

#34 ·
Once it's dropped some it's gonna look even better! They look great! Glad to see something different!!

Sent from my '16 RS using TapaTalk

#35 ·
Yeah once drop they will look better! I got the sl5 and before I dropped looked like my car was 4x4
Now it's this

Reactions: PiratesLIFE4ME
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.