ST vs. anything and everything - Page 217
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 217 of 251 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2503
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: ST vs. anything and everything

is Use you're imagination for
    crying out loud!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The V-8 mustang that wooped on me sounded great. Ran him again just to hear it, 1 1/2 car length behind the 2nd time lol

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raced a 2008ish clk500 tonight from 20-90. I had him by about 1.5 cars
    Last edited by con707904; 08-08-2016 at 03:07 PM.
    2016 ST1
    Cobb AP 93 octane tune by Randy
    Cobb FMIC
    MBRP turbo back exhaust, catless downpipe
    Rousch CAI
    Cobb shift plate

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A 2007 dodge cummins, obviously chipped intake and exhaust mods wanted to take a try at my 2013 focus st I waited until we were climbing the doubble lane mile and a half long hill. He built his boost and went to pass me at 65 mph I let him line up with me I dropped it down to 4th and jumped 4 car lengths ahead of him then I slowed way down and let him pass. His foot had been stuck to the floor for a mile now and I knew the st could do it again so from a car length being him I passed him again and reminded him of his sad past not to mention he was throwing more smoke than a 1930s coal train. As the ground leveled out his foot stuck upon the floor like a abandon ship frozen to the artic sea floor. At this point I'm like I feel bad I know he has burned at least 5 at most 8 gallons of desil. I was in 5th at 125$ he slowly met my door side again I grabbed 6th and sailed away those cummins don't have a speed gov but they red line at 130 mph and usually by the time you get there your etgs are pretty hot

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

I spend too much of my life on FST! teookie's Avatar
    is Ox White ST1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    finally got to race my wife in her ecoboost explorer. the ST is faster but the explorer is no slouch.
    willfromfreeport and brian60 like this.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    raced two s2ks on my way home from the skatepark yesterday and beat on them both. Then, today i was out for a wendys run and on my way back i ran into one of them again and he kept tailgating the **** out of me and swerving in and out lanes to try and race me but i was just trynna get home and eat my baconator

Premium Member
    is here

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryWithTheST View Post
    raced two s2ks on my way home from the skatepark yesterday and beat on them both. Then, today i was out for a wendys run and on my way back i ran into one of them again and he kept tailgating the **** out of me and swerving in and out lanes to try and race me but i was just trynna get home and eat my baconator
    Wow that's some Murica' right there, racing on the way to eat a Baconator. lol
    Bryman13 and therealkrux like this.
    Stratified Custom Tune (91 and E30) CPE Lightweight FMIC VelossaTech Intake Snorkel
    FSwerks Shift Bracket+Busings (40%) Wilwood FNSL6 14" NGK LTR7IX-11
    Green Filter Steeda RMM, TTR Upper Passenger Gloss black wrapped roof
    TSW Rivage 18X8 5-108 +40mm Husky Liner Floor mats (All) Global windows mod
    Fogs on with High Beam mod (Diode Dynamics XML2 Fogs) Limo tint rear, Front legal Proclip Pillar mount
    Led Interior lights Breedt APM

is wishing for 4 MORE PENGUINS
    WINS

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was up on the Bypass in Lewistown, PA, on my way to work this morning and I was at 75-80 and moved into the right lane just to see a 2016 (I believe) Chevy Equinox noticeably jolt from a hard downshift behind me and just roll by...seeing as how I've owned the car for less than two weeks I wouldn't take this as an option and did a lovely 6th gear pull (I was confident the car would get him without downshifting at this speed) and at around 115 I sailed by him laughing. Those new Equinoxes are no joke at a roll to 100+, but our beautiful 2.0 pulls hard enough in 6th that it didn't take long to make that 4+ car length jump past him. Still in love with this car, but haven't encountered anything yet to take me.

Edit- Dude was pissed and followed me clear off the bypass at around 100 until he slowed to make the corner and exited. We handle remarkably at those speeds, I must say.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went up against a 4.6 mustang gt from a dig a few days back. ST's really don't have any traction from a dig so needless to say I lost, but when I hooked up he didn't gain another inch on me. I think I would have taken it from a roll.

Premium Member
    is here

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhat View Post
    I went up against a 4.6 mustang gt from a dig a few days back. ST's really don't have any traction from a dig so needless to say I lost, but when I hooked up he didn't gain another inch on me. I think I would have taken it from a roll.
    I have a neighbor that has messed with me a couple times with a 4.6 bored over, exhaust, custom paint, wheels and tires. That are the only mods that I know for sure so I would assume he has some other motor work done. I have pulled on him from a roll on the highway multiple times, I am not sure whether to be disappointed in his car or impressed with mine lol.
    Stratified Custom Tune (91 and E30) CPE Lightweight FMIC VelossaTech Intake Snorkel
    FSwerks Shift Bracket+Busings (40%) Wilwood FNSL6 14" NGK LTR7IX-11
    Green Filter Steeda RMM, TTR Upper Passenger Gloss black wrapped roof
    TSW Rivage 18X8 5-108 +40mm Husky Liner Floor mats (All) Global windows mod
    Fogs on with High Beam mod (Diode Dynamics XML2 Fogs) Limo tint rear, Front legal Proclip Pillar mount
    Led Interior lights Breedt APM

is Parking Garages never get old

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brian60 View Post
    Was up on the Bypass in Lewistown, PA, on my way to work this morning and I was at 75-80 and moved into the right lane just to see a 2016 (I believe) Chevy Equinox noticeably jolt from a hard downshift behind me and just roll by...seeing as how I've owned the car for less than two weeks I wouldn't take this as an option and did a lovely 6th gear pull (I was confident the car would get him without downshifting at this speed) and at around 115 I sailed by him laughing. Those new Equinoxes are no joke at a roll to 100+, but our beautiful 2.0 pulls hard enough in 6th that it didn't take long to make that 4+ car length jump past him. Still in love with this car, but haven't encountered anything yet to take me.

Edit- Dude was pissed and followed me clear off the bypass at around 100 until he slowed to make the corner and exited. We handle remarkably at those speeds, I must say.
    That's nice and all, but you can easily blow up the engine going WOT in 6th without topping out 5th. Just a FYI! Google has more info than I can explain lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    2014 Performance Blue ST3

CP-E Catback
    CP-E Stage 2 RMM
    CP-E FMIC
    Cobb APv3 with Randy's Tune
    JBR Heavy Shift Knob
    JBR Symposer Delete
    De-Badged
    Husky Floor mats
    Cobb Hangers
    Boosted Design Transmission Cable Bracket Bushings