Ford Focus ST Forum banner

The official "I've put a Focus ST deposit down" thread!

50K views 411 replies 111 participants last post by  genericasian 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I am going to see my salesperson this morning to tell her about my conforamtion email and to see what we can do about getting me a Vin. I live in a small town, local dealer, know the owner and I didn't have to put a deposit down.

#14 ·
Hey guys - just registered to say that I put a deposit down on an Oxford White ST3 on August 10th. Dealer said 8-12 weeks but we'll see because of the HID issue. Either way, I'm excited to pick it up!

Attachments

#15 ·
Welcome to the forum! How did you find out about us? Congrats on the pre-order, that's exactly the car I'm leaning toward!

Attachments

#20 ·
Didnt have to put a deposit down but I ordered a Tuxedo Black ST3 w/Moonroof. Im dying to know what the ST3 headlamps are REALLY gonna look like though, I hope the surrounds are black not chrome like on the Electric Car :| though i'll take it either way obviously lol

#21 ·
Just got back from my dealer; went with my tracking number in hand. They had no more of an idea of how to track the car than I do...no instructions on the e-mail. Had to fax it to the regional supervisor and will hopefully get a call from him tomorrow. They had my DORA, which by the way, only has a partial VIN on it. Six or seven characters long; was told that it was for internal use only. It did not work on the FordEtis web site. The guy in charge of all special orders got on line with the origanal order number and was able to confirm the car, but no build date. Still looking at sometime in September. My sales man is going to get in touch with me tomorrow no matter what to let me know what is going on. Glad I didn't order the ST3...the wait is killing me; I don't need head light issues too!

#23 ·
hey guys, i ordered my oxford white ST3 on june 2nd with money down. just saw this forum and figured I'd join it. the smartest thing i did however is order my car from the dealership which may be the closest ford dealer to the plant at which the cars will be finished. so the wait continues

Reactions: STdan
#25 ·
wont let me watch get built like i watched my truck in kentucky dammmmm

Attachments

#26 ·
Just left my dealership. They called me in to apologize to me because the initial salesman I had barely returned my calls and never checked on anything I asked him to. So they fired him!! They also gave me confirmation on my GoPro camera registration. Now the bad news, it'll be atleast october or november before I take delivery of my ST3!! And yes,, its a headlight issue!! They did however say if the headlights come in ahead of schedule that they will build my car as soon as they are in. So if they are only producing base model ST's at the time the HID's arrive then I can essentially "cut" the production line.. So, come on HID manufacturer. And they wont let you opt out of the HID lamps to get your car built sooner, even changing the color of the paint will push production of your car back.. Thats all I have for the moment, hope it clears up some questions for all the ST3 orders on the site..

Attachments

#30 ·
I guess I be official now. Last week I had stopped into the local dealer to tell them what I was planning on ordering. I just got a call from them, they said they had already ordered an st, and that they called ford to have it changed to my specifications. ST2 tuxedo /smoke storm. All I have to do is go over there and sign the order.

#36 ·
Spoke with a dealership out of Houston today. They are expecting the first batch to come in 9/3 and a second batch to follow 9/15. We are getting closer!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.