I got T Boned - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: I got T Boned

I spend too much of my life on FST! madsinST's Avatar
    is "If in doubt, flat
    out" - Colin McRae

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfitproduct View Post
    Glad your OK, sorry about the injury. Maybe you should look into a AWD vehicle.
    I'm considering looking for a new wrx or a slightly used wrx sti. Also would like a RS or my random one... A dodge challenger R/T. Its just gonna depend on what financing can do and what I get back in taxes. In sure you all know the deal with that stuff lol

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

2013 Focus ST Performance Blue

is It's Your Life, Live It!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear all is well and everybody safe!
    madsinST likes this.
    Mitch.ST
    2013 Focus ST2
    Tangerine Scream

I spend too much of my life on FST! DailyDriver's Avatar
    is 2016 Super Bowl Champions

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that sucks to see... BUT the bright side is no serious injuries!
    madsinST likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On the second photo... is that a Veloster turbo gloating over the fallen rival?
    madsinST likes this.

I spend too much of my life on FST! girlingtonblue's Avatar
    is Loving my RS

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for your loss.
    Really think about an RS if you might be able to swing it.
    i just love mine
    madsinST likes this.
    2016 Focus RS Nitrous Blue RS2
    Had 2013 Focus ST ST2

"Where ever you go, there you are".

is "If in doubt, flat
    out" - Colin McRae

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlson View Post
    On the second photo... is that a Veloster turbo gloating over the fallen rival?
    Lol yes it is my girlfriends

is "If in doubt, flat
    out" - Colin McRae

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by girlingtonblue View Post
    Sorry for your loss.
    Really think about an RS if you might be able to swing it.
    i just love mine
    If I can get the payments to work out I will seriously consider one

I spend too much of my life on FST! DailyDriver's Avatar
    is 2016 Super Bowl Champions

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madsinST View Post
    If I can get the payments to work out I will seriously consider one

So, I'll be that guy.... about those wing risers.... LOL
    madsinST likes this.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's not too late, make sure you get yourself checked out well and hit the chiropractor or whatever else for as long as you need to and document every ache and pain to the minute. I got rear ended by two dip****s pretty hard two days in a row back in June (the first crash technically totaled my SE, but it was perfectly drivable and the second literally did) and am only now about to see any money from it that's what I should have gotten in the first place and only after going through lawyers. If I had milked the injury, gotten driven away in an ambulance, and played it like I won white trash disability lottery, maybe I would have gotten something, but I try to be honest and figured where both crashes were obviously not my fault, that I'd have no problem getting a fair value for my car—especially where two companies would be splitting the bill—and any medical taken care of. There is no benefit to being honest. I learned the only satisfaction you can get is through violence if you don't mind the later consequences (though it was the insurance companies that really had me pissed—I don't know what their purpose is after this since they paid almost nothing and I'm sure they surcharged their insured pretty well). One of the insurance companies was great, but the first jerkoff's (an old lady) were total douchebags and my own even dropped me (which I found seems to be their standard practice). And I got a friggin Kia Rio as a rental, which is worse in every way than the cars Subaru made in the early 1980s and the seats killed my back, which still hurts if I stand for too long or bend over. If this ever happened again, I would document every moment of pain onset and the length of time of any pain not tell the companies about the other crash, then I would have gotten two low settlements for the totaling, which together would have gotten me a fair value.

is "If in doubt, flat
    out" - Colin McRae

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
    If it's not too late, make sure you get yourself checked out well and hit the chiropractor or whatever else for as long as you need to and document every ache and pain to the minute. I got rear ended by two dip****s pretty hard two days in a row back in June (the first crash technically totaled my SE, but it was perfectly drivable and the second literally did) and am only now about to see any money from it that's what I should have gotten in the first place and only after going through lawyers. If I had milked the injury, gotten driven away in an ambulance, and played it like I won white trash disability lottery, maybe I would have gotten something, but I try to be honest and figured where both crashes were obviously not my fault, that I'd have no problem getting a fair value for my car—especially where two companies would be splitting the bill—and any medical taken care of. There is no benefit to being honest. I learned the only satisfaction you can get is through violence if you don't mind the later consequences (though it was the insurance companies that really had me pissed—I don't know what their purpose is after this since they paid almost nothing and I'm sure they surcharged their insured pretty well). One of the insurance companies was great, but the first jerkoff's (an old lady) were total douchebags and my own even dropped me (which I found seems to be their standard practice). And I got a friggin Kia Rio as a rental, which is worse in every way than the cars Subaru made in the early 1980s and the seats killed my back, which still hurts if I stand for too long or bend over. If this ever happened again, I would document every moment of pain onset and the length of time of any pain not tell the companies about the other crash, then I would have gotten two low settlements for the totaling, which together would have gotten me a fair value.
    Wow crappy story but good advice. I've been documenting everything with my health and with the car and what the insurance tells me in case I need a lawyer. You're right sometimes honesty might not help. The insurance companies aren't there to take care of you like the ads say. They are only worried about their bottom line.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links