Ford Focus ST Forum banner

The Official Ingot Silver(IS) ST Thread

410K views 855 replies 260 participants last post by  Drummerkid51 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That's the one I ordered. No sun roof, ST3 Package...already thinking about winter tires :furious:. Dan, thanks for starting the Ingot Silver thread. Wanted Red, (for me just not race red), love the Performance Blue, but I have a Wedgewood Blue F350. So it's Silver.

#7 ·
The first thing I asked my wife this morning was "What do you think of silver"? :) That vehicle is only about 3 hours away from me! It would look awesome with some dark wheels and tint.

#9 ·
I ordered a ST2 in silver. I heard from the dealership shortly after I ordered it that they have a black one coming inthat they ordered a while ago. If I want, I can switch and get one sooner. I've had black cars before, and I spend more money washing them than I do on fuel. I will have to check it out though, maybe I can be swayed since I will have a black one in front of me and a silver one weeks away.

#14 ·
Sorry, I still don't have my ST3 Ingot Silver Focus to post pic's yet. So looking forward to it. Will post pics around halloween.......hopefully will not be a scarey set of pics.

#30 ·
Saw my car was built on October 8th. Living in the NW the shipping is taking for ever should see the car middle to the end of next week.
I cant wait!!! I'm starting to sound like Fred when his car came in.......did I tell you I can't wait.

#33 ·
Sweet! Just stopped at my dealership to check out the silver st3 they ordered in for another customer. He didn't take it because he couldnt fit in the seats. So if anyone near Toledo Ohio is looking for one, its on the lot! I really considered getting that one instead of waiting one more week for mine. I just want the window sticker that has my name on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.