Ford Focus ST Forum banner

The Official Oxford White(OW) Thread

911K views 2K replies 558 participants last post by  Sovereign007 
#1 ·
#9 ·
So that is what my ST will look like. AWESOME!!!!! :focus-st-smilie:

#11 ·
Got the camera out yesterday and snapped a few photos in front of the house.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat

Side shot

Car seat cover Vehicle Car Car seat Head restraint

Rear w/ 4 Nine's Tuxedo Black Raptor

Car seat cover Car Vehicle Car seat Head restraint

Front

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Parking

Rear with 4Nines Tuxedo Black Raptor / My Oxford White Ecoboost F150 in the background. A complete Ford family now :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Mitsubishi

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Sedan

Close up of the front license plate bracket.

#13 ·
Dan i am so Jealous :focus-st-smilie:

#16 ·
Looks awesome. Definitely leaning towards white - but no worries, I'm up in NY! I doubt you'll pass me on the road! :)
Congrats!
So the ST2 with Nav has the upgraded Sony system (same system as in ST3?). So the only thing missing is the HIDs and ambient lighting (and full leather seating of course)?

#17 ·
Yes the ST2 has the Sony 10spkr sound system like the ST3

#23 ·
That's right - no heated, power seat(s). Not a huge dealbreaker for the power, because once it's set - it's set. Not like I'd need to readjust everything every day, and I doubt anyone else will be driving my car (Buy your own!!!). Heated seats are nice up here in NY on those cold mornings.

#25 ·
Not having power seats is kinda of a bummer. It's not something you use all the time unless you have different drivers of the car and then it becomes more of a pain. It's something I can live with though.

#29 ·
Really? You can't grab a generic auto-dimming mirror and work/wire it in? They have nice ones with garage door buttons, compass (if that was your thing) for a couple bills. Was going to replace my basic one on my Altima with one after I got it, but just never got around to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.