Ford Focus ST Forum banner

The official DSLR thread

290K views 2K replies 190 participants last post by  Bumpysbro 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I started a thread like this over on NASIOC and turned out to be very popular. This thread is strictly for DSLR users. Please no blurry, crappy cell phone pics! When you post a photo list some information or EXIF info along with it. I know there are a lot of photo nuts out there so this will be a place for everyone to learn and improve. I'll start off with the few shots that I have of my new '14 ST3.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see some great photos in here.

These were shot with a Canon 6D, 70-200 f/4L IS, CPL filter, edited with Lightroom 4

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha. White was actually my first choice but I ended up getting a good deal on the black one. It looks amazing when it's clean and the wheels look great with the black. The calipers are only painted I think so I'm sure it will wear off in a couple months.

#20 ·
#12 · (Edited)
Good to see someone on here starting a thread like this :)

My ST is at the dealership right now getting the TSB done or the RMM...should have my wheels plastidipped, springs and spacers on in a couple weeks, and will get some picstures and get them up. Heres some of my past cars, and a couple macro shots of a katydid and one of my mantids.

I use a Nikon D5100. For macro shots I use NIKKOR 40mm micro lens, and Tokina micro 100 which is good for portraits too.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting

Alloy wheel Wheel Rim Tire Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Bumper

Vehicle Car Subcompact car Automotive parking light

Macro photography Insect Close-up Orange Flower

Plant Bud Twig Insect Flower

#13 ·
A few of my favorites. I use a 5D Mark II and 70-200 mostly, but one of my clients lets me use their shiny Mark III and 24-70 LII from time to time. I still think I prefer the 5D Mark II though.

Canon 5D Mark II | 70-200 2.8L | 1/400 | ƒ/2.8 | ISO 1000

Canon 5D Mark II | 70-200 2.8L | 1/2000 | ƒ/2.8 | ISO 400

Canon 5D Mark II | 70-200 2.8L | 1/1000 | ƒ/2.8 | ISO 125

Canon 5D Mark III | 24-70 2.8LII | 1/320 | ƒ/2.8 | ISO 100

Reactions: calebkeiter
#16 ·
i shoot;

Landscapes

Metropolitan area Cityscape Urban area Sky City

Sky Nature Vegetation Cloud Natural landscape

Fashion

Art Stairs Advertising Illustration

Photograph Dress Fashion Snapshot Photography

Sports

Basketball Basketball player Graphic design Font Slam dunk

Portraits

Street Games

Room Photography

Food

Dish Food Cuisine Meal Brunch

and Automotive

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Coupé

for a living, cant wait to see some pics in this thread!

#262 ·
#18 ·
have a Nikon? :p

I have a canon T3i, dunno if I want to get my macro or wide angle first. ill post up some of my photos later as im at work "working". I do it just as a hobby though nothing special like amair over here.

#29 ·
yeah nice work amair, im still a noobie, been out of it for a while...I started getting the hang of my macro stuff after someone giving me some pointers and finally getting a nice flash :p

Reactions: amairphoto
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.