For those with borla catback
Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those with borla catback

May want to check welds on hangers. Mine has a small leak on the hanger closest to the muffler. I contacted borla and they approved it under the million mile warranty, however they sent the wrong piece. Working with them to get this resolved. Just a heads up to others to check your welds. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435723835.708938.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  225.1 KB
    Freektuned / Green Filter / Borla Exhaust / FRPP shifter / Megan Street Coilovers / Massive Endlinks / Steeda Rear Sway Bar / Steeda FMIC / Boomba BOV / JLT OCC / Cobb RMM / Redline Hoodstruts / Niche Targa 18x8 / Hankook Ventus Evo2 245/40/18 / '14 Front Rotors / Hawk HPS pads front & rear / JBL MS-8 / Kenwood Excellon 5 channel amp / SSA DCON 12" Sub /

Supporting Member norcal_cyclist's Avatar
    is Out on a ride

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just call the warranty unlimited? It is good to see them keeping up their end of the deal dsespite the mixup with shipping! Based on the videos etc I have seen I think the Borla is on my short list of possibilities. Do you get any drone or anything that annoys you in cabin?

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No drone. Still have stock catted dp, so I am sure that helps. Loudness wise I would say it's comparable to a stock srt-4.
    Freektuned / Green Filter / Borla Exhaust / FRPP shifter / Megan Street Coilovers / Massive Endlinks / Steeda Rear Sway Bar / Steeda FMIC / Boomba BOV / JLT OCC / Cobb RMM / Redline Hoodstruts / Niche Targa 18x8 / Hankook Ventus Evo2 245/40/18 / '14 Front Rotors / Hawk HPS pads front & rear / JBL MS-8 / Kenwood Excellon 5 channel amp / SSA DCON 12" Sub /

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusST.org
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change the DP to an aftermarket catted one and it'll be a lot louder with a hint of drone. Change to a catless DP and get ready to wake up the dead when you go WOT! Drone will be present but still bearable.

Sponsored Links