Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never get the warranty from the sales dept. You are better off getting the Official Ford ESP online or getting a few quotes from your local dealers service dept. Those writers work on commision so you can compare prices and packages

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many of you are saying you can get it cheaper online, which one though? when i hit up the ford site there are like 4 levels of coverage.
    i was gonna run a quote, but i just got my insurance card and don't have it on me, and the site requires a vin.

So if i got the best coverage (not sure that i did), i want to know what the website quotes for that too.
    Looks like it's called "PremiumCARE" on the website, has anyone quoted that out yet?

I spend too much of my life on FST! Viggen Dave's Avatar
    is thinking that turbos like cold
    weather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ugzz View Post
    Many of you are saying you can get it cheaper online, which one though? when i hit up the ford site there are like 4 levels of coverage.
    i was gonna run a quote, but i just got my insurance card and don't have it on me, and the site requires a vin.

So if i got the best coverage (not sure that i did), i want to know what the website quotes for that too.
    Looks like it's called "PremiumCARE" on the website, has anyone quoted that out yet?
    Whenever I quoted a number, it was for the PremiumCare, 7 years/100,000 miles with the first day rental car option.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the estimates I got were for the $100 deductible option.
    Last edited by Viggen Dave; 07-08-2013 at 10:00 AM.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ugzz View Post

Look at Anderson Koch ford warranty, or Flood Ford, or Zeigler ford. They will quote you any plan and any coverage level. Look around, although Anderson Koch seemed to have the lowest quoted prices, and I was able to get the dealer to match it but not beat it on this car.

7 year / 100,000 mile premium care coverage with $0 deductible and first day rental coverage included should be around $1410 for the ST, any more than this and you're getting ripped off on that coverage. Ford's own site lists the suggested retail pricing at closer to 3-4k and allows the dealers to make a fat profit off each contract sold, don't be that guy.

I like the zero deductible although it's a bit more up front because after the 3/36 bumper to bumper coverage you'd have to pay a deductible for every service visit or warranty concern otherwise for the remainder of the coverage period.

The warranties start from the day the car is sold and only extend the time, mileage, and coverage beyond the initial 3/36 b2b and 5/60 powertrain coverage.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill have to make sure that i A. got a ford warranty and not some third party, and B. that its the premium care. If both are correct, i paid 1600 for the 0$ deductible.
    if it should be around 1400 than i'm not "that" far off the mark.. but ill have to dig up some paperwork to verify.

good info

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have success in Canada with these online extended warranties? I know the APA site (link here) shows that Ford Canada honors the regular US warranty but just wondering if any real people have done it. I am going to buy the ST this weekend so trying to get all my info in order so I can deal with the sometimes silly finance people. Thanks.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to hear about the Canadian warrantee deals some of you did with the dealerships.

I paid an extra $1200 or so for 4 years/100000 kms.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @lineofcontrol: Where did you purchase your car/warranty if you don't mind me asking.

I spend too much of my life on FST! Nubster's Avatar
    is a cheap bastid !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to look into this. I just paid $1900 for the premium ESP with $100 deductible.

This user has no status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $2700 in Canada for 5 year 8k maintenance and 5 year 100k km warranty with $100 deductible

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Links