Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
FocusST.org is the largest Ford Focus ST Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Anyone having any problems with the radio not working proprely on the ST2 or ST3??

This user has no status.

I mentioned in another thread that I ordered it at about 3:30-4:00 pst on Wednesday. I got it the next day at about 1:00! Memphis-Southern Cali in less than 24 hours! They fedexed it overnight.

I spend too much of my life on FST! zippy's Avatar
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Weebles View Post
    Do you have your car fully turned on? I read the update takes 1 hour to run, but the car has to be in park and fully started, not in accessory mode, to initiate the install. But after it's started you are able to drive around.

I have yet to find the Nav update as well, but this site makes me sad since Sync Services don't work in Canada.
    Don't actually have to have the car parked. You can drive it while it's updating... just have to make sure you keep the engine running.

I spend too much of my life on FST! Jon96cobra's Avatar
    is Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by Weebles View Post
    Do you have your car fully turned on? I read the update takes 1 hour to run, but the car has to be in park and fully started, not in accessory mode, to initiate the install. But after it's started you are able to drive around.

I have yet to find the Nav update as well, but this site makes me sad since Sync Services don't work in Canada.
    Only thing I have done is download the sync checker and it will give me the completed successfully in the car but when put it back in my pc it says it failed. So I haven't been able to get to the updates for the MFT. Have an appointment friday to get it done at the dealer. Hope they can get it working correctly.
    Jon
    Focus ST Performance Blue ST3 (11/19/12)
    mods:FRPP CAI, Rally Armor,
    "If you haven't shaken the modified car habit by the time you hit 30, then there's no hope for you..."

Capital ST facebook group

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon96cobra View Post

Only thing I have done is download the sync checker and it will give me the completed successfully in the car but when put it back in my pc it says it failed. So I haven't been able to get to the updates for the MFT. Have an appointment friday to get it done at the dealer. Hope they can get it working correctly.
    I had that issue. Sent an email to the help address for sync and they told me I was on the latest version and that the version checker didn't need to be confirmed on the PC. Once there are updates available it should work OK.

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon96cobra View Post

I have the same issue. Sync help told me it was ok because my sync software was up to date.

This user has no status.

Whats the latest software version?

This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hang10z View Post
    Whats the latest software version?
    3.5.1 I believe

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Links