Ford Focus ST Forum banner

How to turn on the background light of the penal

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Jacko Ma 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford motor company Multimedia

Hello Everyone, I've just purchased a new Focus ST and this is cool love it ^^, but encountering a minor issue recently;

This morning, as usual to turn-on the radio,

I pressed the power button of the sound system but can't turn on the background light of the button panel,

Please allow me to know it is normal ?

Many thanks for help .

See less See more
#5 ·
Even if it mysteriously has the light come back on it can be worth it to inform the dealership while the car is still under warrantee so that they have a record of it. I've ran into the headlight fault issue that is fixed by turning your car off then back on. Still made sure to let the dealership know so that if in the future something worse happens they'll have the record of a previous problem with the headlights.

Same thing with your stereo control light.

#7 ·
View attachment 105975

Hello Everyone, I've just purchased a new Focus ST and this is cool love it ^^, but encountering a minor issue recently;

This morning, as usual to turn-on the radio,

I pressed the power button of the sound system but can't turn on the background light of the button panel,

Please allow me to know it is normal ?

Many thanks for help .
Can't say I've experienced anything similar. My old titanium would occasionally turn on with full volume in the left speaker and none anywhere else! Couldn't do anything to turn it down.

Do you have a link to that MFT background? I really like it

#12 ·
It's in the thread, it's actually one that I put together :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.