Ford Focus ST Forum banner

RallyST's Focus ST

57K views 90 replies 25 participants last post by  RallyST 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback

Performance blue with recaro perfarmance blue interior
I bought it on ship date strait off of the delivery truck. It is an st2 package with Sirius radio and myfordtouch navigation. Sony sound system perimeter alarm moon roof and all of the other good crap.
Mods to come:
Intake (when released)
Tune (when cracked)
Steeda short throw shifter (when released)
Steeda rear sway bar http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/2013-focus-st-rear-swaybar.html

More mod plans to come.
My name is Tyler and I'm located in San Antonio Texas. Track meets at San Antonio speedway on Fridays (or street car meet at lowes on I35) to whoevers close maybe we can head to track and run each other for fun? Any suggestions on my car? Let me know! I'll post more pictures upon request

Current mods:
Custom tune
Red calipers
Yellow fog lights
Modified exhaust
White plastidiped wheels (coming this weekend)

Edit: more pictures

Edit 2:
Added: painted calipers
Added: yellow lenses
Added: FocusST.org sticker

Edit 3: removed resonator, has a nice deep growl but isn't too loud at all. If anyone is looking to do this also, remember that it's just the resonator and not the muffler removed. Resonator is located in the middle of the exhaust system, just cut it off and have a pipe welded in place. Cost me $45. If you have any inquiries, ask me.

Edit 4: added new 88 durometer motor mount. Information Can be found here:
http://www.focusst.org/forum/showthread.php?t=719

Edit 5: Added a new tune, thanks to Torrie. Will get a track review on it soon

See less See more
#4 ·
The more I see the Performance Blue the more I like it!

#29 ·
Hey man... I've seen a blue ST a few times on Randolf blvd and O'Conner around 5:10 pm last week near Lowes... Wouldn't have been you would it? I'm in a black 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. Also that silver Gen2 speed3 wouldn't happen to belong to Jordan would it? Let me know if you guys ever go out to SAR for test n tune. I'll go out there with ya. Also I usually hit up the Friday's Lowes meets. Would be cool to finally see an ST up close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.