Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Sound off if you're a Focus ST member from Australia

78K views 472 replies 155 participants last post by  Biasphere1 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Did the Supercharged Ford Falcon 5.0-Liter V-8 ever make it to Australia?

#20 · (Edited)
It's a little Americanised (No offence Amercians :)) but also very robotic.
No offense, as long as I can call you Bruce. (You can blame Monty Python)

#26 ·
My first thought is she gets what she wants. After many years of marriage it took me this long to figure that one out.

#24 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

This is what I want to do with it, straight away i'll have the wheels done charcoal, black wrap the centre part of the front bar & tint. This is just a photoshop i did off the official ford image but it gives an idea!

I like the idea of white as I've always had dark cars (2 blue, black & grey)

#31 ·
Looking good Jose. We were going to go TS but hadn't seen it in the flesh when we wanted to order. That and they had a Red one on the floor we could take away straight away instead of waiting weeks. I'm glad we bought the Red but I'd be very happy with TS too.

Any mods planned?

#35 ·
Thanks womblesti. We traded Manderine colour XR6 Turbo BA falcon in on Tangerine Scream colour ST. Thought we would stay with the theme of Citric colour LOL. Only mod change at the moment is to replace number plates with slim ones. The front grille on US model is better on the eye!

#33 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm from Melbourne and in search of a new car, so last weekend took a ST for a test drive. Wow! I was VERY pleasantly surprised at how well it drove and generally think it's a great package.

Just can't decide which colour to get. I like the black, and I like the blue but only in some pictures. Unfortunately I haven't managed to spot one in real life to see the colour up close.

^^^Blue in the pic above looks great, but in some shots it looks really dull. I'm hoping not to resort to another black car!

Cheers.

#37 · (Edited)
Howdy Folks, picked up mine in early December, was first indicated for arrival in early November so it was a long wait, but the wait was worth it. I was torn between the blue and the white myself, ending up going for the white but love the blue too. Anyone who can get their bum into one of these will not be dissapointed, but I guess most here already know that. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Ford
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

#38 ·
Did you get the blue Recaro insert interior? That would've helped with your color dilemma.

#39 ·
Hey guys, collected our new TS a few days ago.....VERY happy :)
Traded in an immaculate low km 6 MPS - was sorry to see it go :-(
Great to see some locals on this forum - it's an absolute wealth of knowledge.
Cheers, Andrew.

#40 ·
Hi all. We picked up our Tangerine Scream ST about two weeks ago. Coming out of a modified Evo IX I wanted something a bit more streetable but still a competent handler and something that would qualify as a performance car and the ST fits the bill very nicely. So far, very pleased with it.

Looking forward to learning more on this forum.

#41 ·
Hey everybody, I'm from the Sunshine Coast in QLD and have had my ST since November and have loved every moment - I sold a lightly modded FG XR6T to get the ST and while it doesn't pack as much straight line punch as the big 6 it still holds it's own. I had an XR5T before the 6 also, the ST builds on the strong points of the 5 and has been made into an even more complete all round package.

So far I've fitted a US grille, painted the calipers, wheels and fitted one of the K&N 57S airboxes.

Here are some pics, wearing 2 coats of Wolf's Hard Body sealant.

With painted wheels/calipers:

#43 ·
I live at Sippy Downs and spend most of my time on the southern side with work and whatnot, but I'm sure we will cross paths at some point.

The XR5 forums run SEQ cruises from time to time, you should keep an eye out as it'd be good to have another ST on board. :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.