Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Mud Flaps?

16K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  Smokin' Joe 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Im looking to get mud flaps for my 2014 PB St. I was looking at the rally armor ones..
2013+ Ford Focus Mud Flaps Blue Logo, Rally Armor
Anyone have these? Easy install as far as no cutting or custom mounts needed or anything ?
Also anyone recommend any other brand ?
Judging by the countless (100's) of posts on this subject from all manufactures I would say nobody has them.

#10 · (Edited)
I chose RA. They fit perfectly with almost minimal effort. They stick out just the right amount and look amazing.

Only have to trim the rear wheel well fabric slightly to get a screw through. And remove the rear wheels.

They really do work wonders... and in the winter months... it kept virtually all the salt and crap off the sides.

Recommended for sure.... Remember, you get what you pay for.

Note:: the last picture is a misrepresentation as i didnt wash the car before installing. Disregard my laziness. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

#11 ·
I chose RA. They fit perfectly with almost minimal effort. They stick out just the right amount and look amazing. Only have to trim the rear wheel well fabric slightly to get a screw through. And remove the rear wheels. They really do work wonders... and in the winter months... it kept virtually all the salt and crap off the sides. Recommended for sure.... Remember, you get what you pay for. Note:: the last picture is a misrepresentation as i didnt wash the car before installing. Disregard my laziness. :) Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk
They look good ! I think im going to try these thanks everyone

#12 ·
Those RA's flap in the wind while you're driving. I think it looks ridiculous, but it does have the up-side of not scraping hard on tall speed bumps or car washes.

#14 ·
Rokblokz are same quality but for only like $80. Just ordered mine in red for my black 14 st3

Reactions: Ljc0514
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.