Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Its that time of the year again! Tax Sales are here!!

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  kshatt06 
#1 ·
This is the longest running sale we do all year and you now have through the end of March to save and stretch your Tax Return further!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
There is a price error on your ST delta intercoolers, it shows 449 with 599 scratched out then when i click on it is listed for 569! Totally misleading! I was gonna grab one of them on the spot with this sweet tax discount sense you guys are out of the bigger cpe intercoolers. And the code provided above does not work with the CPE cooler for some reason even though it is listed for 569.... I added in the exhaust I wanted and used the code 1000 and it does not apply the full 6%, it only applies half of it for some reason.

#9 ·
cp-e just raised their prices on the lightweight intercooler, so sorry for the confusion. I PM'd you by the way.

Cpe exhale kits not on sale? Was holding out waiting for this sale, but nothing I want is on sale rofl.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
They should be. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of.

Ironically these percentages are about the amount of your sales tax... or was that the point?
There is no sales tax over the internet, unless you live in Colorado... The percentage off is a coincidence because we weren't actually thinking about sales tax when we created the sale. Lol!

#5 ·
I owe the government ... so ... you can thank those greedy pricks for not getting my monies...

#7 ·
sshhhhhhh ... i noticed that too lol.

#11 ·
Even though I won't be jumping on this deal, Edge Autosport is my go-to for parts. You guys have the best prices, plus free shipping over $149. Don't forget the "FocusST" coupon!

Reactions: EdgeAutosport.com
#18 ·
I just placed an order last night and emailed today looking to add on to my order. I neglected to put the coupon code in!!! It was late, I was tired!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.