Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Affordable Lip Option (ALO)

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  DonH 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! It's been 6 months since I started selling the ALO lip.

Over the past 6 months I have improved on the modification process of the lip to get the best results.

I have received a lot of positive feedback and decided it would be a good time to become a vendor on the forum so more people are aware of the lip.

Below is some information on the lip. You can visit the website to get more information on the lip...

Let me know if you have any questions! I will be happy to answer them :)

What is the ALO lip?

The ALO lip is originally created for a subaru but I have modified it to fit the 2013-2014 Focus ST and a couple of other vehicles including the Hyundai Veloster and Acura TSX.

Why did you create the ALO lip?
I wanted to give people an alternative lip option. The current lips on the market are usually ~$300 and stick out 3 inches from the bumper which makes it prone to breaking or being damaged easily.

The ALO lip is a cheaper alternative which costs around half the price and still gives your car a more aggressive look while giving you the piece of mind that it won't break as easily.

What is the lip made out of?
The lip is made of Polyurethane. Most lips are made of Polyurethane or Fiberglass. Fiberglass is more prone to cracking when damage occurs and is more expensive than Polyurethane.

Pictures
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Automotive exterior Grille Bumper Vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle

Feedback
Text Font Line Number Screenshot

Text White Font Black Line

Text Font Line Document Number

See less See more
#2 ·
any 2015 love yet?

#7 ·
This lip is cool. I like it a lot. Nice work! Now I know what to ask for my Birthday. lol.

#9 ·
I would be interested in a 2015 lip if you end up making them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.